Frequently Asked Questions

Below you'll find answers to some frequently asked questions. If there's more you'd like to know, please reach out!


Who do you work with? I work with adult individuals and couples who are curious to dive deep into the work of being present with themsleves. I think everyone brings a particular beauty to the world.

What do you specialize in? I specialize in couples therapy, spiritual & religious trauma, and life transitions. I draw on several psychotherapeutic techniques, but find the locus of my therapeutic approach to center in our relationship. While primarily focused on existential/meaning making concerns, I also incorporate behavior focused treatment and psychoeducation (e.g family systems theory) into my therapeutic approach.

When working with couples, I draw on Emotionally Focused Therapy principles to help couples communicate at the level of feeling instead of frustration.

It's deeply troubling when somethign we percived as good causes so much harm. I work with people who have experienced religious or spiritual abuse, helping them heal from evil masquerading as good.

Navigating transitions is difficult. Whether you're navigating a transition to retirement, establishing a career in a new place, or discovering yourself after ending a toxic relationship, I work to help you find meaning, purpose, and your own desire in whatever hardship you're facing.

In all of my work, I attend to the wild edge of sorrow.

How much do you charge? I charge $130 for individual 50 minute psychotherapy sessions. For couples, I charge $175 for a 50 minute session. I also offer monthly rates, as well as sliding scale availability.

Do you take insurance? I am not paneled with any insurance providers. However, I can issue you a superbill (a monthly receipt) that you can submit to your insurance provider for out of network reimbursement. Please check with your insurance provider to learn their policy regarding superbills.

Where will we meet? I currently see clients in-person in Silverdale, WA, as well as online through telehealth.

What's your license number? I have a Mental Health Councelor Associate License with the state of Washington (MC61288169).

How do I schedule a therapy session? All scheduling is handeled through my client portal. Click here to schedule a consult or intake session.